Every woman desires a picture perfect, gorgeous skin and hair. It’s not a surprise anymore that what we eat can be used for skin and hair care regime. Many vitamins have the power to give you a younger-looking complexion and shiny hair.
Let’s quickly get on the video by “Health Day” to know about the benefits of vitamins for hair and skin.
A little information about the vitamins to get perfect skin and hair:
- Vitamin C retain collagen, giving it a smoother appearance.
- Zinc has antioxidant properties and is vital to your body’s resistance to infection and for tissue repair.
- Omega-3 fatty acids are another vitamin for hair. Omega-3s may boost the shine in your hair and keep your tender scalp from flaking.
- Vitamin B12, also belonging to the Vitamin B family, promotes cell growth and division.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that builds and repairs tissue, making it essential for hair growth.
Tip For My Readers: Biotin plays an important role in ensuring glowing skin, and strong hair and nails. It is used in most of the natural skin brighteners and hair care creams to give you the effortless beauty…