Lymphatic Drainage Therapy is a gentle approach that focuses on the top layers of tissues for the enhancement of lymphatic circulation. At its most basic, lymph drainage can help clients improve metabolism, regenerate body tissue, normalize organ function, and boost the immune system. It may be performed as part of a traditional massage or used as its own full treatment.
To know more about this therapy, check out the infographic by “myotherapycollege.com”
Below are the skin benefits of Lymphatic Drainage Therapy:
1) It minimizes the appearance of cellulite. It allows fibrous tissues to soften, resulting in a reduced appearance of dimples and bumps.
2) It helps prevent stretch marks. It enhances the collagen and elastin fibers of your skin.
3) It reduces acne breakouts. It effectively decongests the tissue and prevents the accumulation of sebaceous secretions. This is one of the best acne treatments.
4) It firms, hydrates and brightens the skin. It improves skin’s cleansing power.
5) It accelerates healing. It prepares the tissue while minimizing the risk of a post-surgical infection.