Direct Circles can affect both men and women. Now there are many reasons for dark circles to appear under your eyes. From stress, lack of sleep, hormonal changes, a disturbed lifestyle, hereditary can be the reasons. But if not treated on time, they will not only dull your overall appearance, it can also lead to serious health issues. Though chemical based products help in getting rid of them, but then there are many who have an extremely sensitive skin and only pure home remedies can help them.
Check out the infographic by “Beautyenhancers.com” to know more about the ways to remove dark circles.
Reasons to follow these amazing ways to remove dark circles:
– Cold cucumber slices: Cucumbers contain antioxidants that can reduce puffiness around the eyes.
– Cold tea bags: Cold tea bags cause skin tissues to shrink, leaving your eyes looking less puffy.
– Mint leaves: Mint leaves contain menthol that improves blood circulation and soothes and rejuvenates skin.
– Milk: Milk contains vitamins A and B6, which help build new skin cells. The vitamin B12 in milk naturally lightens dark skin.
– Aloe vera: Aloe vera is an effective moisturizer and has anti-inflammatory properties. It is the best under eyes remedy.