Turns out that once you hit your thirties there’s a whole new set of beauty rules for our skin, hair, nails and well-being. At this age skin gets more sensitive, hair often feel more dry and one can see the fine lines and wrinkles. Your 30’s can be a time when it’s worth investing in your beauty regime.
Here drtimlove.com shares the infographic regarding top tips to look young & beautiful after 30.
To know more about how to look young & beautiful after 30, read the following tips:
- Cleansing: Cleansing effectively will reduce the dead skin cells on the surface and make the skin appear fresher and less dull.
- Up the Anti-oxidant Ante: This will help protect your skin from free radicals and oxidative stress, one of the main contributors to premature skin ageing.
- Start Uusing Oils: Oil when massaged in will also help with any puffiness (another common affliction over the age of 29) and would make sin young & beautiful.
- Avoid Sugar: Sugars increase the effects of ageing and can also worsen skin conditions like acne and rosacea.
- Choose Lighter Lotions: Using a lightweight product such as Revitol anti aging cream, which still has great UV protection and anti-ageing properties, is a great way to start.