Dark spots are also known as age spots or black spots. They are discolored patches of skin that can appear on your face, shoulders, arms. These spots appear due to the oversecretion of melanin. It is the pigment responsible for the color of our skin. Though these spots may vary in shade and size. There is one thing they all have in common – they are a great source of distress for anyone afflicted by them.
Instead of covering them with makeup, use the remedies listed in this article to lighten them.
To know more about Dark Spots on Skin, kindly read the infographic by “Keeva”.
Here are other 5 ways to get rid of dark spots on skin:
- Laser Treatment: Depending on the color and size of your dark spots , the laser for your treatment will be picked out.
- Chemical Peels: A chemical peel treatment involves the application of a chemical on your skin. This will cause it to blister and peel off.
- Microdermabrasion: Microdermabrasion is a non-invasive treatment that is used to rejuvenate your skin.
- Good Quality Exfoliator: One can also go for a good quality exfoliating cream like Revitol skin exfoliator. This would help the skin to deal with dark spots.
- Cryosurgery: This one is pretty interesting! Though it uses the word ‘surgery’, cryosurgery is actually a non-invasive treatment.