Every year, summers take a toll on the skin. The summer season is one for endless beach holidays and lots of sunshine. But it is also a time that’s harsh on the skin. The rise in temperature and change in climate causes the skin to react in a number of ways.
The scorching heat, pollution, humidity wipe it off the natural glow, and sometimes, invites infections. To avoid all these hassles, and to keep your skin radiating like before.
Here are the 3 easy-peasy tips you can follow every season of the year:
Make Your Own Moisturizer
- Melt Oils and beeswax in a double boiler.
- Pour melted mixture into a bowl.
- Mix well. Add essential oils and aloe vera.
Feed Your Face
- Avacado- Promotes elasticity, provides vitamins and minerals.
- Yogurt – Gentle exfoliant, and skin brightener.
- Honey – Anti oxidant. Slow the process of aging.
- Banana – Rich in potassium. Great moisturizer.
Make Your Own Natural Make-Up (Ingredients required )
- Witch Hazel
- Castile Soap
- Coconut Oil
- Hot Water
- Cotton Balls
Pour the ingredients into the bottle. Add cotton swabs. Use the swabs to safely remove makeup.