Summer season is already here and we all know how sun can hit our skin in summers – the sun damage happens most in summer months. The sun may just end up giving you dark spots, signs of aging and worst, skin cancer!
To understand more about summer skin damage, check the infographic by zo-skinhealth.co.uk/
Here’s are the 5 Ways To Protect Your Skin From Sun Damage:
- Cover Up – The sun rays are more intense from 10am to 4pm. During these hours, try to avoid going outside. Or, if you need to go out, cover yourself properly.
- Apply sunscreen – Apply it once before leaving the house, then keep repeating this after three hours throughout the day. Sunscreen protects the skin from sun damage. One can go for mineral sunscreens as we know about mineral sunscreens and its benefits.
- Protect other parts too – You must focus on all other parts of your body as well, for example, your ears, hairline, chest, and nose as well.
- Avoid Sunbathing – Sunbathing helps you get that excellent tan, but it is just attractive to look. In the terms of your health, it won’t do any good.
- sun_damageProtect your eyes – Wear sunglasses when you step out of your home. It protects your eyes from sun damage.