When it comes to looking young and stopping those wrinkles from appearing latest skin technologies is making its way into our skin care routines. These techniques may prove beneficial in the beginning, but they actually worsen skin quality in a long run. No ones at fault. Those hideous wrinkles, dull skin and loss of youthfulness make people hold the hands of time, in hope to stay forever young by any means. But these treatments and skin surgeries in reality only create a hole in your saving without any long term benefits. Going for risky skin procedures is entirely your call, but not before you have read through these facts.
Can We Really Challenge The Skin Aging Process?
To answer these questions first let’s go through the basics of aging. Aging is a genetically determined process which is bound by our biological body clocks and happens to everyone. But our skin ages more prominently, due to certain intrinsic and extrinsic factors, that to some extent can be controlled and modulated by you. The more researched and likely factors include:-
- Free radicals that affect our skin as they tend to damage proteins, DNA and lipids thereby accelerating the aging process.
- Environmental factors like daily exposure of skin to harsh or sudden weather changes, pollution, dust, smoke, and sun’s ultra violet rays. Exposure to sun light being the single most predominating factor contributing to skin aging.
- Your lifestyle choices like drinking, smoking, diet and other issues also contributes to skin aging.
- Smoking increases free radical production and reduces collagen and elastin production. These two proteins maintain health of your skin.
- Alcohol on the other hand not only dehydrates skin but also causes – skin inflammations, enlarged skin pores, skin dullness and sagging.
- Your diet and food choices can critically influence the aging process, especially for skin. Including fresh vegetables, potent herbs, fruits, nuts, legumes and other age-deterring compounds in your diet foster younger looking skin.
The Good News Is! In order to fight skin aging both premature and natural you need defy free radicals damage, environmental concerns and lifestyle issues. Can you do that? Yes, you totally can and this starts by:-
- Learning the fact that antioxidants can combat the effects of free radicals. They protect skin from harmful effects of aging. So you can consume antioxidants by including it in your diet or in the form of supplements. And if this can’t be done, then there are anti aging creams rich in ingredients having antioxidant to counter damaging effects of free radicals.
- A major age defying practice is regular workout in mornings. Most are too lazy to exercise, but this should be counted as the primary treatment for premature skin aging.
- Lifestyle changes can significantly reduce those wrinkles and other signs of skin aging. Quit smoking, minimize alcohol intake, workout regularly, opt for healthy diet and vigorously practice other wellness practices.
Anti Aging Cream
An All Inclusive Remedy Women and even men around the world spend larger part of their earnings on surgical skin treatments, Botox, fat transfer and like to look younger. But they are deceived when it comes to long term effects. Another year, another line on skin; so where is the practicality of such treatments? Just think – How much? & for how long can you spend endlessly? In addition – the ill effects of under the knife treatments and harsh chemicals damaging skin. The most likable alternative to this is – anti aging creams. Even dermatologists claim anti aging creams to be best treatment for skin aging because:-
- Most of these creams are clinically tested before they are brought into the market.
- The antioxidants present in them combat the effects of free radicals slowly, but for a longer duration.
- Other potent ingredients restore skin healthy and quality.
- Moreover, there are no side effects of these creams, while surgical treatments are laced with side effects.
True, there have been cases where people find anti aging creams ineffective. But, you never tried finding reasons behind this. The clue lies in:
Paying attention to the labels on the tube – Did you read it carefully? Along with antioxidants, there are other ingredients too that should be present in an anti aging cream.
Did you check its suitability for your skin type? Different creams are available for different skin types; you need to check it accordingly.
Did you follow the instructions or the method of using that cream? Don’t just stuff your cosmetic cabinet with new and fancy products. Choose right anti aging products and then use it well – at the right time and in the correct manner.
The Best Anti Aging Cream
Making The Right Choice When it comes to choosing the right anti aging cream you just have to consider two types of skin types i.e. oily and dry. If the skin is oily, using products that adds oil is not going to help. You can use gel based anti aging cream. If the skin type is dry it is advisable to add anti aging product to your cosmetic drawer as soon as you turn thirty. Dry skin makes your skin vulnerable to wrinkles and lines, as this skin type has less Elastin and Collagen (skin proteins that keep skin firm). They should use oil based anti aging creams to defy aging effects. To be on the safer side use best anti aging cream that suits all skin types, just like the Revitol Anti Aging Cream.